Monday, February 7, 2011

My project, Poverty Issues Reflection

My last project was about Global Issues and we had to choose a Global Issues we were interested in. I chose poverty as my project because I think that poverty is a big problem in the world. Why it is the biggest problem in the world I think the governments don't care about their own country and also the citizens don't care enough about their own country. I think they don't have good communication between the government and the citizens.

I hope that everyone here knows a little bit about poverty. Now after chose the topic, I tried my best to research about poverty like What is Poverty? and more information about poverty. For the next step I had to fine the keywords, pictures and video about poverty to make sure that I understood the issue When I'm finished my researched I had to explain the keywords one by one to make sure that everyone understood my presentation.

Eventually I finished my researched on poverty and now I had to make the video. The teacher said  that we could add a video from YouTube because it was more convent and while making the video I asked my friends to help me, which was record themselves and say "We can be the first generation that gives everyone a chance of an education". I asked my friends to do that and because they were kind then they made that short sentence video.

FINALLY!! I could finish my poverty video and I think I did well in this project because I did a lot of research. I've learned so many things from this project, Why? because actually I don't even know what is Poverty but then when I finished this project I could understand the issue was really about.

I also wanted to say thanks to my friends who helped me make my poverty video: Raihan, Angghi, Natasha, Freya, Won Jun, Jae Jun and Jae Seung :)

These are the Poverty Video that I made for just 2 weeks!! Hope you guys are enjoy my video ♥xx

No comments:

Post a Comment